Parts & Accessories
Wald's 3558BRBAG Basket Liner is a simple design based on their popular insulated basket bag. This liner is designed to fit in Wald 582 rear folding baskets, and, can also be used in their popular 133, 135, 198GB, 585, and 3133 baskets. The liner offers two handles and an open top for easy access to your gear. It sits securely in the basket thanks to four hook and loop straps, which wrap around the top wire of the basket. The 3558BRBAG Basket Liner is constructed of 600 denier vinyl backed polyester fabric and is available in brown. This liner is made in California by Inertia Designs. Approximate dimensions: • Top = n/a • Bottom = 11.5 inches long x 6.5 inches wide • Depth = 8.5 inches deep • Weight = 5.5 ounces
$1.50 - $2.99
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
- Replacement strap for Sunlite basket - Material: Leather
- Newly designed to keep the basket lower and closer to the bike - Compatible with all Electra QR basket models
$12.99 - $14.99
Electra's Seatpost Clamp w/Rack Mounts is the crucial link between your bike and your rear rack. It replaces the standard seatpost clamp to allow rack installation on bikes not originally fitted with rack eyelets.
- Bike rack RR 290 mm strut kit with hardware - Great for smaller frames - 4 bolts & nuts - 1 set/bag
• 24-inch long double strap • Vinyl-coated hook ends
- Replacement/Additional rod holders for use with the Sunlite Ramblin Rod Holder Racks - Adds an additional rod holder for a total of 2 per rack - Not compatible with standard racks - Type: Add on Color: Black - Compatibility: Sunlite Ramblin Rod Racks
Do you have two bikes that you'd like to swap your Electra Quick-Release Basket between in a breeze (baskets sold separately)? Electra's Alloy Quick-Release Bracket makes it easy. Simply attach it to your other bike and you can put your basket on either one whenever you want.
Page 1 of 1