MTB Parts Catalog Link Section
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
$19.99 - $24.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$19.99 - $21.99
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
One-piece translucent resin body pedals with a chromoly spindle. - Molded pin design - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Slip-resistant surface - Loose ball bearings - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 431 g - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
$21.99 - $25.00
These chromoly Bontrager Hi-Rise mountain bike handlebars feature a high 50mm rise and 5-degree sweep for riders who prefer a more upright riding position.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Forged alloy body and steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 581g pair
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too! - Weight: 360 grams
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
Get rowdy, rubber-side-down on Vittoria's Saguaro tires. Their multi-height lugs love hardpack and rocks, but moonlight in loose and sandy, too, all while keeping rolling resistance low. These tires' versatility will keep you in control all the way up and down the mountain.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Retrorunner Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
Get rad with Electra's Moto Tire. Big, 29-inch rubber rolls fast and smooth over rocks, roots, and urban debris. Get moto!
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Page 1 of 2 Next page