MTB Parts Catalog Link Section
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.4 BAR or 65 PSI
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
One-piece translucent resin body pedals with a chromoly spindle. - Molded pin design - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Forged alloy body and steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 581g pair
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
$25.00 - $30.00
These chromoly Bontrager Hi-Rise mountain bike handlebars feature a high 50mm rise and 5-degree sweep for riders who prefer a more upright riding position.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
Get rad with Electra's Moto Tire. Big, 29-inch rubber rolls fast and smooth over rocks, roots, and urban debris. Get moto!
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. Key features - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction - Excels in loose-over-hardpack and loamy conditions
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision-ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports. Injection syringe included. - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr. E-bike approved The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders. Product details - Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction - E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr - Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage - Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Page 1 of 2 Next page