- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
$47.00 - $51.00
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Smooth consistent shifts are yours with Shimano's Acera 9-Speed Rear Derailleur. The wide, forged link offers stiffness for enhanced precision and shifting speed, while the low-profile design keeps it clear of trail obstacles.
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
The Shimano Tourney RD-A070 rear derailleur provides durable and reliable shifting for 7-speed drivetrains. - Smartcage design with 11/13t pulleys allows for short cage and a 28t max low cog - Maximum cog size: 28t - Total capacity: 37t
SRAM's X7 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can enjoy the trails for years to come.
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains - Includes BMX/track frame hanger
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
Shimano's Sora Rear Derailleur is made for 9-speed drivetrains. It features smooth 11-tooth pulleys, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Page 1 of 1