$13.95 - $14.99
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$18.00 - $26.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
$39.99 - $49.99
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
Black Label's Mid BB Set includes bearings, washers, a center spacer, and cones. It's for use with 19mm crank axles.
Roll on Black Label's Rear Wheel w/Driver in the park, street or at the dirt jumps. This sweet 20-inch wheel is built for action with 36 spokes, a tough, light aluminum rim and a sealed-bearing Black Label aluminum cassette hub with a 9T Driver and 14mm axle.
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
$12.00 - $20.39
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11-12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Designed for caliper and U-brakes - Forged alloy lever / 2-piece hinged aluminum bracket - 2 finger - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring - 93g each
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
One-piece translucent resin body pedals with a chromoly spindle. - Molded pin design - Spindle size: 9/16-inch - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr. E-bike approved The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders. Product details - Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction - E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr - Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage - Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Get a grip! Bontrager's Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends add handlebar positions for climbing and comfort. The slight bend feels great and the rough finish keeps your hands where you want them.
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$5.99 - $6.99
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
$7.99 - $10.00
The industry standard comes in all sizes. Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700cx 23 – 25 also fits 27 x 7/8 – 1 - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$7.99 - $12.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
One of the things that tires you out when you're riding on the road is vibration from rough pavement. Bontrager's Bzzzkill Harmonic Dampers go inside your handlebar ends and utilize harmonic damper technology to cancel these high-frequency vibrations so you don't feel them and can ride more comfortably. The Bzzzkills have small weights held between elastomers. When you're riding over rough roads, the elastomers delay the oscillation of the weights, canceling the vibrations so you don't feel them.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
Take hold of Bontrager's low-profile Race Grips, and set out to enjoy a great ride. A soft outer layer with an aggressive texture ensures a great hand hold while the inner core confidently grasps the bar to eliminate slipping.
Bontrager's Race Lite Plus Grips offer additional comfort and are ideal for riders who prefer a thicker grip. Along with extra cushioning, the soft outer layer includes an aggressive texture to comfortably keep your hands from slipping. The single-clamp lock-on design and hard inner core eliminates grip wind-up and slipping.
Page 1 of 17 Next page