An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr. E-bike approved The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders. Product details - Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction - E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr - Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage - Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Get a grip! Bontrager's Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends add handlebar positions for climbing and comfort. The slight bend feels great and the rough finish keeps your hands where you want them.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
$1.98 - $15.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
$2.99 - $3.00
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
$3.39 - $6.00
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$4.59 - $9.99
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
$4.99 - $5.99
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$4.99 - $8.50
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$4.99 - $6.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
Page 1 of 17 Next page