Shimano Tourney ST-A070 shift/brake levers are ergonomic touch points for operating both the bicycle's brakes and shifting for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
$1.00 - $13.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$1.98 - $8.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
$2.25 - $8.50
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
$2.99 - $3.00
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
$4.00 - $5.99
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Add personality to any bike with Dimension Valve Caps.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$4.99 - $5.99
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$4.99 - $8.50
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$4.99 - $6.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Page 1 of 16 Next page