Shimano Tourney ST-A070 shift/brake levers are ergonomic touch points for operating both the bicycle's brakes and shifting for 2x7 or 3x7 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
$1.00 - $13.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$1.98 - $8.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
$2.99 - $3.00
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
$3.39 - $6.00
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
$3.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
- Compatible with KMC Half Link chains & Kool Knight chain - Provides More Strength - Card of 6 pcs
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
$4.00 - $5.99
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
- Cartridge Bearing - 1-3/8-inch Outer Diameter
Add personality to any bike with Dimension Valve Caps.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$4.99 - $5.99
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$4.99 - $8.50
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$4.99 - $6.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Evo's Classic EVA Foam Tape is made with EVA foam for padding and vibration absorption. Finishing tape and nice screw-in bar plugs complete the package.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
Page 1 of 17 Next page