$5.99 - $6.99
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 PressFit Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features Gutter Seal technology to keep dirt out and everything spinning smoothly. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's 46mm-wide BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
$21.99 - $29.99
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
$28.99 - $29.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$23.49 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
$12.99 - $24.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Black Label's Mid BB Set includes bearings, washers, a center spacer, and cones. It's for use with 19mm crank axles.
Page 1 of 1