Parts & Accessories
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$4.59 - $9.99
Replacement clear plastic spoke guard.
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
$7.00 - $8.00
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
These original replacements will get your wheels working like new. - Alloy thru-axle that can be used with a 6mm hex wrench or with a lever - Keep it light by removing the lever and instead use a 6mm hex wrench - Keep it convenient by keeping the lever inside the axle - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring - Lever sold separately
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Page 1 of 1