SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
- The ultimate in lightweight half link chains, for Singlespeed use only - Hollow link pins and cut-away side plates with amazing tensile strength of 1300Kgf (standard chain is 50kgf) - Maximum wrap profile compatible down to 9 tooth cogs - Packaged in a round tin box. 330/360g
$11.95 - $59.95
- High performance Road or MTB chain - Outer plate is chamfered for fast, crisp shifts - Riveted pins for added strength with Quick-Link reusable joining link - 9, 10 and 11 speed chains have superlight laser cut outer plates and extra-hard chromium carbide pins. 290-315g
- The heavy duty little brother of the Badger Pro Singlespeed chain - Grind ready flat-back links are cut-out to reduce weight - Micro-drive compatible with allowing down to 9 tooth cog wrap - Packaged in a round tin box. 395g
$25.95 - $35.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - Single Speed
$45.00 - $50.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 11-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
$26.00 - $28.46
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
$37.99 - $43.99
Standard replacement chain
Extremely hard surface treatment provides long life and superior wear characteristics - Hollow pin construction - Ultra light cutaway plate design
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
Standard replacement chain
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-73 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
Shimano's mountain bike specific SLX Dyna-Sys 10-speed chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability and durability. How? The link plates are designed for a specific job depending on their location so it climbs and descends the cassette faster and smoother. Plus, the wide-plate mud-shedding design ensures reliable operation in all conditions.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Hollow pins for reduced weight - NI-PTFE antifriction treatment reduces friction for smooth pedaling, reduced noise, greater efficiency and longer chain life - Links (links): 114 - Width: 5.9 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 255 grams
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
Page 1 of 5 Next page