Roll on Black Label's Rear Wheel w/Driver in the park, street or at the dirt jumps. This sweet 20-inch wheel is built for action with 36 spokes, a tough, light aluminum rim and a sealed-bearing Black Label aluminum cassette hub with a 9T Driver and 14mm axle.
$6.99 - $7.00
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
$9.99 - $14.99
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
$8.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Light, smooth, and durable Paradigm is perfect for the cyclist looking for reliable, durable performance at a great value and is packed with many of the features of our higher end wheels. Paradigm features a tubeless ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless conversion and stacked lacing which provides a better bracing angle for a stiffer wheel and more responsive ride feel. Choose Paradigm TLR road wheels for lasting durability and performance that won't break the bank. Product details - Tubeless ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade - Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance - 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3-pawl hub compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs - Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release - No rider weight restrictions
- Chromoly construction - Available in open and closed end styles - 3/8 x 26T
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Keep your skewers properly situated with these quality skewer springs from Salsa.
Page 1 of 1